After over 37 years with Weyerhaeuser, Bill Fuller is making his skills and experience available to the industry...
- Mill Problem Solving
- Fiber Sourcing
- Quality Control
- Team Building
The goals for FRM Consulting are:
- Fulfill the industry's needs for solutions to fiber raw material related mill problems.
- Analyze fiber raw material systems to discover opportunities for improvement that will reduce costs and improve productivity.
- Improve the quality of operating decisions with reliable facts and data on chip quality, system performance and the value of proposed improvements.
- Be an education resource in chip production and quality, safe woodyard operations and the impact of raw materials on pulp mill operations.
The technical assets of FRM Consulting include hands-on experience in:
- Performing woodyard and woodroom assessments that provide mill management with an overview of system capability, improvement opportunities and chip quality compared to similar operations in the industry.
- Bridging the gap between chip suppliers and pulp mill operations
- Establishment and improvement of chip quality control programs
- Assessing equipment opportunities for remodeling and constructing woodyard and woodroom systems.
- Chip and log storage management
- Alternative raw material sourcing – wood waste, demolition waste, woods chipping, sawdust and shavings, biomass recovery, tropical hardwoods and nonwood fibers.
- Wood identification and microscopy
- Expert testimony – wood technology, fire damage, and assessment of wood inventory value in purchase agreements, and the like.